I participated in the Liebster Award back in September, but I thought it would be fun to do it again because the questions are different, and I was just so honored that Kristin nominated me. It’s typically given to newer blogs/bloggers, and while I’m more like a fifth year senior rather than a fresh new blogger, I decided to participate anyway!
How did you decide on the name of your blog? The name, The Daily Whisk is two-part. It’s about navigating my busy life and sharing tips and tricks to save time (especially in the kitchen) and save money. The money and frugality part was a topic area that came about later after I discovered Personal Finance blogs.
Where does your blogging inspiration come from? I get my best ideas while out running or taking a long solo drive.
What is it that you love most about blogging? Connecting with other bloggers!
What is your favorite food? Pizza. Always.
What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)? Alcoholic: margarita Non-alcoholic: water or iced tea
What is an item you cannot live without? My keys? I don’t know – they get me in my house and car!
What are eleven random facts about yourself?
- I gave myself one hour to put this entire post together.
- I’m working on improving efficiency if you couldn’t tell.
- I ate an ENTIRE box of Mike and Ikes yesterday. The movie sized box…
- I’m not even that ashamed about it.
- I’m 33 and still do flips on our backyard trampoline.
- Although, after about three I’m toast!
- The other day I was jumping on the trampoline and somehow messed my ear up. It’s hard to explain, but it feels like I have water in my ear now.
- I think and dream ridiculously big.
- I’m also a little bit lazy.
- I like making lists of 10.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Same place, Vermont! Although probably on the lake.
If you could meet anyone from history, dead or alive, who would it be? Tim Gunn. I think he’d appreciate my capsule-d wardrobe.
What is your favorite outdoor activity? Playing outside in our backyard.
Where do you see yourself in five years? I’m very happy with my life as it is now, but in the next five years. 1. My blog will grow bigger and better 2. I’ll find work that I love and 3. We’ll reach our emergency fund goal.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW NOMINEES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
If you choose to accept the award, please do the following:
- Write a post about the fact that you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award.
- In this post, link back to and show some love to the person who nominated you as well as nominate other new blogs that would not have more than 1000 followers. Let these nominated bloggers know that you have nominated them and provide a link back to your page to ensure that they are familiar with the Award.
- Display the Award in your post and in your side bar.
- Answer the questions about yourself.
- Put your post with your nominated blogs for the Liebster Award on social media. Spread the love!
Here are your questions:
- How did you decide on the name of your blog?
- Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
- What is it that you love most about blogging?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)?
- What is an item you cannot live without?
- What are eleven random facts about yourself?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Thanks again, Kristin!!