You know those really rare precious moments when one kid is happily occupied and the other is napping, and you have a few minutes with both of your hands free to do something? This granola was born from one of those moments. It’s really simple and it’s pretty basic, but it turned out great and I’m here to share it with you!
30 Minute Granola
- 4 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- a sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Measure oats into large mixing bowl
- Pour maple syrup and canola oil over the oats and mix thoroughly (sprinkle in the sea salt while mixing)
- Spread mixture onto a foil lined baking pan
- Bake 30 minutes, lightly flipping granola every 10 minutes
- Let granola cool and add dried cranberries
- Store in an air tight container and enjoy!